عنوان مقاله [English]
Various communities in various periods have encountered with the events with unique features and the theorists of these communities to recognize these new phenomena attempted to conceptualize and theorize them based on various theoretical systems. Under cultural and political dominance of western modernity in the form of academic discourses in non-western countries, in non-academic layers of these countries and mostly by the Intellectualswith more relationship with social context, it forms as prior form of new concepts and theorizing in social field.Oil issue and its social outcomes in contemporary Iran is the thought issue of many social Intellectualsand theorists. Dutch disease as a condition in which the oil-sale revenue is dedicated to unduly import of goods and creation of false increasing demand is one of the outcomes of oil issue in contemporary Iran and it has been investigated for years before 60s decade in European Netherland by Iranian Intellectuals. The present study attempted to analyze two works of the Intellectualsdetecting the risk of this disease as directive and consciously or indirectly by interpretive method in the form of objective hermeneutic method. These two Intellectualsare Jalal Al-e-Ahmad and Mohammad Ebrahim Bastani Parizi who referred to Dutch disease in the book of "Plagued by the West" (Gharbzadegi) and “Desert epic”(Hemaseye Kavir) respectively, but in the other terms and notions and some of outcomes of this phenomenon were also mentioned.
1. Alahmad, Jalal. (2005), Plagued by the West" (Gharbzadegi), Tehran: Jameh Dardan Publications
2. Bakhtiari, Sadegh. Haghi, Zahra. (1380), Investigating the effects of increasing oil revenues on agricultural sector: Dutch disease in Iranian economy, Agricultural Economics and Development, ninth year, No. 35: 109-13
3. Bastani Parizi, Mohammad Ibrahim. (1357), Desert Epic, Tehran: Amir Kabir Publishing House
4. Cardon,m, Kretschmer,T & Strobel,T(2013), Schaum's Outline of Spanish Grammar, Economic and Policy
5. Farhadi, Morteza. (2009), Assistive Anthropology, Tehran: Publication of the Sales
6. Farhadi, Morteza (1991). Industry versus Tradition or Beyond, Tehran: Quarterly Journal of Research 1
7. Farzanegan, M. R & G. Markwardt (2009). The Effects of Oil Price Shocks on The Iranian Economy. Energy Economics, 31: 134- 151
8. Foran, John. (2009), fragile resistance: the history of social change of Iran: from 1500 AD according to the Islamic Revolution of 879 AD, Ahmad Tadayon translation, Tehran, Rasa Cultural Services Institute
9. Habermas, Jürgen. "The Analytical Theory of Science and Dialectics," in The Positivist Dispute in German Sociology, translated by Glyn Adey and David Frisby (London: Heinemann, 1976), pp. 131-162.
10. Hamidizadeh, M. R. (2018). Reconstraction and Articulation of organizational and national knowledge, Tehran, Adiban publishing.
11. Hesamyan, Farrokh. (2009), Urbanization in Iran, Tehran: Awareness publication
12. Huwey, David K. (2010). Critical Circle: Literature, History and Philosophical Hermeneutics, Translated by: Morad Farhadpour, Tehran: Roshangan Publishing and Women's Studies
13. Karimzadeh, Mostafa et al (2009), Dutch Disease Study in Iranian Economy: The Effect of Exchange Relationship on Investment Structure, Quarterly Journal of Economics, Volume 6, Issue 4, pp. 147- 172
14.Katouzian, Mohammad Ali (2009). no articles in Iran's historical sociology of oil and economic development, translated by Alireza Tayeb, Tehran: Markaz Publishing
15.Katouzian, Mohammad Ali (1993). Political Economy of Iran, Translation by Mohammad Reza Nafisi and Kambiz Azizi, Tehran: Markaz Publishing
16. Lynn Cal, Terry. (2015). Controversy: oil booms and oil states, translated by Jafar Kheirkhahan, Tehran, Publication of Ney
17. Mannheim, Carl. (2010). The Sociology of Intellectuals, in the Sociology of Knowledge: Historical Course, Theories and Perspectives, Translator: Jawad Afshar Ahan, Tehran: Pajhwok Publication
18. Paseban, Fatemeh. (2004), Impact of oil price volatility on Iranian agricultural production, Economic Research, 12: 117-136
19. Samadi, Saeed and Abolfazl Yahia Abadi and Nooshin Moallemi. (2009), Analysis of the effect of oil shocks on macroeconomic variables in Iran, Journal of Economic Research and Policy, No. 52, Winter 88, pp. 5- 26
20. Vaezi, Ahmad. (2010), Revenue on Hermeneutics, Tehran: Publishing Organization of the Research Institute for Islamic Culture and Thought
21. Zamanzadeh, Hamid and Seyed Ahmadreza Jalali Naini and Mahdieh Shahrokh. (1393), Dutch Disease Disorders Mechanism in Iranian Economy, Dynamic Randomized General Equilibrium Approach, Money and Bank Research, No. 19, Spring 93, pp. 69- 101