1. Abdul Baghi, A. M., and Daryayi, M. (2015), Operational capabilities of marketing and financial flexibility of the financial intermediation companies accepted in Tehran Stock Exchange, The 4th International Accounting and Management Conference and the First Conference on Entrepreneurship and Innovations,Tehran, Iran (In Persian)
Alharbi, A. S. M. (2015), The Role of Marketing Capabilities in Firm’s Success, International Journal of Management Science and Business Administration 2(1), 56-65.
Clarke, G. (2008). Has the Internet increased exports for firms from low and middle-income countries. Information Economics and Policy, 20(1), 16
Constanza B., & Shane M. (2016). Internet marketing and export market growth in Chile. Journal of Business Research. 69(2), 426–434
Dehghanan, H. and Jadidi, N. (2015), The impact of strategic trends on the specialized marketing capabilities of small and medium enterprises, The First International Management, Economics, Accounting, and Educational Science, Iran, (In Persian)
Gabrielsson, M., & Manek Kirpalani, V. H. (2004). Born globals: How to reach new business space rapidly, International Business Review, 2004, vol. 13, issue 5, 555-571
Glavas, C., & Mathews, S. (2014). How international entrepreneurship characteristics influence Internet capabilities for the international business processes of the firm. International Business Review, 23(1), 228–245.
Gul Nalcacia & Mehmet I. Yagci(2014), The effects of marketing capabilities on export performance using resource-based view: assessment on manufacturing companies, Social and Behavioral Sciences 148 (2014) 671 – 679
Takata. (2016), Effects of industry forces, market orientation, and marketing capabilities on business performance, Journal of Business Research 69(12)
Jaworski, B. J., & Kohli, A. K. (1993). Market orientation: Antecedents and consequences. Journal of Marketing, 5(73), 53–70
Julien C., Lu J. A. (2008) A Cultural Approach to Branding in the Global Marketplace. Journal of International Marketing, 16(4), 86-112
Khaki, G. R. (1999), Research method with dissertational approach, Ministry of Culture and Higher Education, Scientific Research Center of the Country: Derayat Cultural center of publishing house, (In Persian)
Marian, M., Francis, J., & Datta, D. (2010). The influence of international networks on internationalization speed and performance: A study of Czech SMEs. Journal of World Business, 45(3), 197–205.
Martin, S. L., & Javalgi, R. (2016), Entrepreneurial orientation, marketing capabilities and performance: The Moderating role of Competitive Intensity on Latin American International New Ventures, Journal of Business Research, 69(6), 2040-2051
Mathews, S., Bianchi, C., Perks, K. J., Healy, M., & Wickramasekera, R. (2015). Internet marketing capabilities and international market growth. International Business Review, 25(4), 820-830.
Mehr Ali, P., and Mir Mohammadi, S. M. (2016), Investigating the Effect of Internet Marketing Capabilities on the Expansion of the International Market (Case Study: Carpet Industry of Iran), The Third International Conference on New Ideas in Management, Economics and Consciousness, Berlin, Germany, (In Persian)
Mohammad Hoseini Naveh, S., and Ghasemi M. (2016), Influence of Internet Marketing Capabilities through Trade Network Communications and Availability of Export Information on the growth of exports of saffron exporting companies in Mashhad, Sixth Conference on New Research in Science and Technology, Kerman, Iran, (In Persian)
Monferrer, D. Blesa, A. & Ripolles, M. (2012) International Market Orientation and Management Capabilities as Determinants of the New Ventures’ International Behaviour, Economics Research International, Volume 2012, Article ID 623685
Morgan, N. A. (2012). Marketing and business performance. Journal of the Academy of marketing Science, 40 (1), 102–119
Ngo, L. V., & O'Cass, A. (2012). In search of innovation and customer-related performance superiority: The role of market orientation, marketing capability, and innovation capability interactions. Journal of Product Innovation Management, 29(5), 861–877
Prasad, V. K., Ramamurthy k. and Naidu G. M. (2001); "The influence of internet-marketing integration on marketing competencies and export performance", Journal of international marketing, 9(4), 82-110.
Sheikh Esmaeili, S., Salimi, V., and Tara, P. (2014), Effect of marketing capabilities on export performance using specific sources of evaluation of manufacturing companies, the Second National Conference on Marketing Research, Iran, Tehran, Iran (In Persian)
Toften, K., & Hammervoll, T. (2011). International market selection and growth strategies for niche firms. International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management, 13(3), 282–295.
White, A., & Daniel, E. M. (2004). The impact of e-marketplaces on dyadic buyer-supplier relationships: Evidence from the healthcare sector. Journal of Enterprise Information Management, 17(6), 441–453.
Woon Kian Chong
,Ka Lok Man
(2018), The impact of e-marketing orientation on performance in Asian SMEs: a B2B perspective, Journal Enterprise Information Systems. 12(1)
Wu, X., Sivalogathasan, V. (2013), Innovation capability for better performance: Intellectual capital and organization performance of the apparel industry in Srilangka, Journal of Advanced Management Science, 1(3), 273-277.
Bagheri Kani, M., and Azar, A. (2005), New Approach to Internet Marketing Mix, Journal of Modares University of Humanities, 9:2(39); 1-28, (In Persian)
Hajj Mohammad, F. (2016), The study of marketing capabilities on organizational entrepreneurship, the first international meeting of the new paradigms of business and enterprise intelligence management,Tehran Iran, (In Persian)
25. Rojouei, M., Ezatzadeh, M., and Saeedi, S. (2012), Analysis of Factors Affecting the Success of Web Marketing in the Sales of Electronic Books, Academic Librarianship and Information Research, No. 72, pp. 255-275, (In Persian)
26. Saeednia, H. R., Khodayari, F. (2008), Identifying and explaining the factors affecting the effectiveness of Internet marketing of companies of member firms of export organizations, Quarterly Journal of Strategic Management Research, Vol. 15, No. 39, pp. 190-215 (In Persian)
27. Salehi, N., Ahmadian, S., and Emrani, M. (2014), Effect of marketing capabilities on competitive advantage and performance with the role of risk management moderator in importing companies, The 2nd National Conference on Management and Planning, Training and Standardization of Iran,Tehran, Iran (In Persian)
28. Sayedin B. and Budaghi K. H. (2016), The role of the Internet in the development of international marketing as a competitive advantage for companies, Comprehensive Science Management and Accounting Conference, Tehran, Iran (In Persian)