1. Aquino, Karl; Grover, Steven L; Bradfield Murray & Allen, David G. (1999) The Effects of negative Effectiveness, Hierarchical Status, and Self-determination on Workplace Victimization. Academy of management Journal, Vol.42, No.3,260-172.
2. Argyris, Chris (1998) Empowerment: The Emperor’s New Clothes. Harvard Business Review, Vol. 76, No.3, 98-105.
3. Bandura, A. (1986). The social learning perspective: Mechanisms of aggression. In H. Toch (Ed.), Psychology of crime and criminal justice (pp. 198-236). Prospect Heights, IL: Waveland Press.
4. Barghi, Esmaeil. (2000). Job morale and the need to pay attention to it. Taavon, 14, 60- 70. (In Persian)
5. Blanchard, k., Randolph, A., & Karlos, J. (2001). Empowerment Takes More Than a Minute(F. Amini, Trans.). Tehran: Fara Press. (Original work published 2001) (In Persian)
6. Bogler, Ronit & Somech, Anit (2004) Influenence of Teacher Empowrement on Teachers Organizational Commitiment, Professional Commitment, and Organizational Citizenship Behavior in Schools. Teaching and Teacher Education, 20, 277-289.
7. Conger, Jay A. & Kanungo, Rabindra N. (1998) The Empowerment Process: Integration Theory and Practice. Academy of Management Review, Vol.13, No,3, 471-482.
8. Dolan, Sh., & Schuler, R. (2005). Human Resource Management(M. Sabaei, & M. Tosi, Trans.). Tehran: Institute of Management and Planning Education and Research (Original work published 1994) (In Persian)
9. Drucker, Peter F. (1998) The Coming of the new Organization. Harvard Business Review, Vol.66, No, 45-53.
10. Farhangi, A., Eskandari, M. (2003). Introducing empowerment in management and its patterns. Management Studies, 39&40, 99- 122. (In Persian)
11. Ford, Robert C. & Fottler Myron D. (1995) Empowerment A Matter of Degree. Academy of Management Executive, Vol.9, No.3, 21-29.
12. Gist, Marilyn E, (1987) Sels-efficacy: Implications for Organizational Behavior and HRM. Academy of Management Review, Vol.12, No.3, 472-485.
13. Gist, Marilyn E. & Mitchell, Terence R. (1992) Self-efficacy: A theoretical Analysis of Its Determinants and Malleability. Academy of management Review, Vol.17, No.3, 183-211.
14. Griffin, R., & Gregory, M. (2013). Organizational Behavior(M. Alvani, & Gh. Memarzadeh, Trans.). Tehran: Morvarid Press. (Original work published 2013) (In Persian)
15. Hamidizadeh, M. R. (2014). Heuristic and creative decision making. Tehran, Termeh publishing.
16. Hamidizadeh, M. R. (2017). Modern decision making. Tehran, SNDU Publishing.
17. Holt, Gray D. Love, Peter E.D. & Nesan, L.Jawahar (2000) Employee Empowerment in Construction: An Implementation Model for Process Improvement. Team Performance Management: An International Journal, Vol.6, No. 314, 47-51.
18. Johnson, Ron & Redmond, David (1998) The Art of Empowerment, Great Britain, Financial Time Management.
19. Kinela, D. (2008). Human Resources Empowerment (M. Irannejad Parizi, & M. Salimian, Trans.). Tehran: Modiran Press. (Original work published 2007) (In Persian)
20. Kirkman, Bradley L. & Rosen, Benson (1999) Beyond self-management: Antecedents and Consequences of Team Empowerment. Academy of Management Journal, Vol.42, No.1, 58-74.
21. Kirkman, Bradley L. & Rosen, Benson, Tesluk, Paul E. & Gibson, Cristian B. (2004) The Impact of Team Empowerment on Virtual Team Performance: The Moderating of Face-to-Face Interaction. Academy Management Journal, Vol.47, No.2, 175-192.
22. Lee, Mushin & koh, Joon (2001) Is Empowerment Really a New Concept?, The International Journalof HRM, Vol.12, No.4, 684-695.
23. Mirkamali, M. (2012). Human relations in the school. Tehran: Yastoroun Press. (In Persian)
24. Mirsaeid Ghazi, A. (2013). Theory and practice in public relations and communication. Tehran: Mobtakeran Press. (In Persian)
25. Mishra, Aneil K. & Sprietzer, Gretchen M. (1998) Explaining how Survivors Respond to Downizing: The Role of Trust, Empowerment, Justice and Work Redesing, Academy of Management Reviw, Vol.23, No.3, 567-588.
26. Mok, Eshter & Au-Yeung, Betty (2002) Relationship Between Organizational Climate and Empowerment of Nurses in Hong Kong. Journal of Nursing Management, 10, 129-137.
27. Pigg, Kenneth E. (2000) Three Faces of Empowerment: Expanding the Theory of Empowerment in Community Development. Journal of The Community Development Society, Vol.33, No.1, 40-56.
28. Prasad, Pushkala & Eylon, Dafna (2001) Narrating Past Traditions of Partisipation on Inclusion. The Journal of Appleid Behavioral Science, Vol.37, No.1, 5-14.
29. Quinn, Robert E. & Sprietzer, Gretchen M. (1997) The Road of Empowerment: Seven Question Every Leader Should Consider. Organizational Dynamics, Autumn, 37-49.
, P. (2003). Learning to Lead in Higher Education(A. Nave Ebrahim, & etc, Trans.). Tehran: Damghan University, Institute of Research and Planning in Higher Education. (Original work published 1998) (In Persian)
31. Randolph, W.Alan (2000) Re-thinking About Empowerment: Why Is It So Hard to Achieve?, Organizational Dynamics, Vol.29, No.2, 94-107.
32. Robbins, s., & Judge, T. (2010). Organizational Behavior(M. Aarabi, & M. Taghizadeh Motlagh, Trans.). Tehran: Office of Cultural Research Press. (Original work published 2006) (In Persian)
33. Robbins, T.L., Crino, M.D. & Fredendall, L.D. (2002) An Inegrate Model of the Empowerment Process. Human Recource Management Review, 12, 419-443.
34. Ryan, Richard M. & Deci, Edward L. (2000) Self-determination Theory and the Facilitation of Intrinsic Motivation, social Development, and Well-being. American Psychologist, Vol.55, No.1, 67-78.
35. Schermerhorn, J., Osborn, R. & James, H. (2007). Managing Organizational Behavior(M. Irannejad Parizi, & Etc, Trans.). Tehran: Institute for Research and Management Training. (Original work published 1991) (In Persian)
36. Scott, C., & Jaffe, D. (2005). Empowerment(M. Irannejad Parizi, Trans.). Karaj: Institute for Research and Management Training. (Original work published 2004) (In Persian)
37. Seibert, Scott E., Silver, Seth R, & Randolph, Alan (2004) Taking Empowerment to the Next Level: A Multi-level Model of Empowerment, Performance, and Satisfaction. Academy of Management Journal, Vol.7, No.3, 332-349.
38. Shahrokni, H. (2002). What Is Morale? Management Development, 40, 27-29. (In Persian)
39. Siegall, Marc & Gardner, Susan (2002) Contextual Factors of Psychological Empowerment. Personnel Review, Vol.29, No.6, 703-722.
40. Sigler, Tracy H. & Pearson, Christine M. (2002) Creating an Empowering Culture: Examing the Relationship Between Organizational Culture and Perception of Empowerment. Journal of Quality Management, 5, 27-52.
41. Spreitzer, Gretchen M. (1995) Psychological Empowerment in the Workplace: Dimensions, Measurement, and Validation. Academy of Management Journal, Vol.38, No.5, 1442-1465.
42. Spreitzer, Gretchen M., Kizilos, Mark A.& Nason, Stephen W. (1997) A Dimensional Analysis of the relationship Between psychological Empowerment and Effictivness, Satisfaction, and Strain. Journal of Management, Vol.23, No.5, 679-704.
43. Thomas, Kenneth W. & Velthouse, Betty A. (1990) Cognitive Elements of Empowerment: An Interpretive Model of Intrinsic Task Motivation. Academy of Meanagement Reivew, Vol.15, No.4, 666-681.
, D., Cameron
, K. (2014). Effective Empowerment and Delegation(B. Oraei Yazdani, & Etc, Trans.). Karaj: Institute for Research and Management Training. (Original work published 1996) (In Persian)
46. Wilkinson, Adrian (1998) Emowerment: Theory and Practice. Personnel Review, Vol.27, No.1, 40-56.