عنوان مقاله [English]
Measurement and measurement is vital for any organization. The management and performance appraisal system as one of the management processes play a key role in realizing the goals and missions of the organization. The purpose of this research is to identify the effective factors of multilevel performance management of the Applied Higher Education Institution of Applied Water and Power industry which are based on a balanced scorecard. The present research is applicable to the purpose. Type of research is developmental-applied and it is done by exploratory blend method. The information gathering tool is library and documentary studies. The statistical population of the research includes experts in various fields of the institute who have at least 5 years of management experience and the have a senior master’s degree. By using a targeted and judgmental sampling method, an interview was conducted with experts from the statistical community, After 15 interviews with experts on the subject of research, theoretical saturation was obtained.The results of the interview were analyzed by the three-step coding method. Finally, at the end of this research the effective factors on performance management were identified and presented at three levels: individual, group, and organizational levels in the form of four dimensions of the balanced scorecard.
1. Burce Hey, R. (2017). Performance Management for the Oil, Gas, and Process Industries, Gulf Professional Publishing.
2. Rezaian, A., & Ganjali, A. (2000). Multilevel Approach and Its Application in Organizational Theorizing, Journal of Andisheh Management.
3. Neely, A. (2007). Business Performance Measurement: Unifying Theory and Integrating Practice.. Cambridge University Press.
4. Rafizadeh Bagherabad, (2008) . A. and Ronagh, M., Managing the Performance of Executable Devices, Farmanesh Publishing House.
5. Elshaikh, A. E., & Jiao, Xiyun, (2018) . Performance evaluation of irrigation projects: Theories, methods, and techniques, Journal of Agricultural Water Management, Vol. 203, 87-96.
6. Tsai, Junge-me, & Chein, Hui-Hsein, (2017) . Using Balanced Scorecard on Reducing Fall Incidents and Injuries Among Elderly Cancer Patients in a Medical Center in Taiwan, International Journal of Gerontology. Vol.11, 253-257.
7. Kaplan, R. S., & Norton, D. (2007) . Strategy-Driven Organization, Journal of Industrial Management Organization.
8. Khatami, M. (2016) . Assessment and evaluation of National Bank performance indicators by using a balanced scorecard model and fuzzy AHP with emphasis on financial index, Journal of Management and Accounting Research, 14(1),.
9. Mandal Anukul & Deshmukh S.G. (1994) . Vedor selection using interpretive structural modeling (ISSM). International Journal of Operations & Production Management, 14(6), 52-59.
10. Azar, A., & Anvari, R. (2012) . Balanced Performance Evaluation with Emphasis on BSC (Case Study: Ceramic Tile Companies in Yazd Province). Journal of Research in Operations and Applications, vol9, 63-79.
11. Ezati, M. (2012) . Investigating the effective Factors on Academic Performance of Academic Groups: Qualitative Study. Journal of Research and Planning in Higher Education, No. 65, 23-45.
12. Khandekar, A., & Sharma, A. (2006) Organizational learning and Performance: Understanding Indian scenario in present global context. journal of Education+Training, Vol. 48, 682-692.
13. Lin, C.Y., & Kuo, T.H. (2007) . The mediate effect of learning and knowledge on organizational performance, journal of Industrial Management & Data Systems, Vol. 107, 1066-1083.
14. Hughes, O.E. (1998) .Public Management and Administration: An Introduction, London: Macmillan Press.
15. Lee, A.H.L., & Chang,C-J. (2008) .A fuzzy AHP and BSC approach for evaluating performance of IT department in the manufacturing industry in Taiwan. Expert Systems with Applications,vol34, 96-107.
16. Dansereau, F., & Yammarino, F.J. (1999) .Multiple levels of analysis from a longitudinal perspective: some implications for theory building. Journal of Management, vol 24, 346-357.
17. Lucas, H. (2005) .and Information Technology: Strategic Decision Making for Managers. NJ: John Wiley & Son,.
18. MeenuDev, (2016) .Factors Affecting the Academic Achievement: A Study of Elementary School Students of NCR Delhi, India, Journal of Education and Practice, 7(4), 531-534.
19. Nudurupati, S.S. (2003). Management and business implications of ITsupported performance measurement, PhD thesis, University of Strathclyde, Glasgow.
20. Hosseini Shakib, M., & Moradian, M. R. (2016). Evaluation of Innovation Management Performance and Ranking of its Effective Factors by the Network Analysis Process in the Mapna Engineering Company, Industrial Engineering Development Magazine, Vol. 16, 5-12.
21. Lawler, E.E. )1996 .(From the Ground up: Six Principles for Building the New Logic Corporation, Jossey-Bass. San Francisco, CA,.
22. Sunshine, B., Lawrence, C., & Juan Jose, T. )2015 .(Factors Affecting the Academic Performance of the Student Nurses of BSU, International Journal of Nursing Science, vol. 5.