2. Rezaian, A., & Ganjali, A. (2000). Multilevel Approach and Its Application in Organizational Theorizing, Journal of Andisheh Management.
3. Neely, A. (2007). Business Performance Measurement: Unifying Theory and Integrating Practice.. Cambridge University Press.
4. Rafizadeh Bagherabad, (2008) . A. and Ronagh, M., Managing the Performance of Executable Devices, Farmanesh Publishing House.
5. Elshaikh, A. E., & Jiao, Xiyun, (2018) . Performance evaluation of irrigation projects: Theories, methods, and techniques, Journal of Agricultural Water Management
, Vol. 203, 87-96.
6. Tsai, Junge-me, & Chein, Hui-Hsein, (2017) . Using Balanced Scorecard on Reducing Fall Incidents and Injuries Among Elderly Cancer Patients in a Medical Center in Taiwan, International Journal of Gerontology. Vol.11, 253-257.
7. Kaplan, R. S., & Norton, D. (2007) . Strategy-Driven Organization, Journal of Industrial Management Organization.
8. Khatami, M. (2016) . Assessment and evaluation of National Bank performance indicators by using a balanced scorecard model and fuzzy AHP with emphasis on financial index, Journal of Management and Accounting Research, 14(1),.
9. Mandal Anukul & Deshmukh S.G. (1994) . Vedor selection using interpretive structural modeling (ISSM). International Journal of Operations & Production Management, 14(6), 52-59.
10. Azar, A., & Anvari, R. (2012) . Balanced Performance Evaluation with Emphasis on BSC (Case Study: Ceramic Tile Companies in Yazd Province). Journal of Research in Operations and Applications, vol9, 63-79.
11. Ezati, M. (2012) . Investigating the effective Factors on Academic Performance of Academic Groups: Qualitative Study. Journal of Research and Planning in Higher Education, No. 65, 23-45.
12. Khandekar, A., & Sharma, A. (2006) Organizational learning and Performance: Understanding Indian scenario in present global context. journal of Education+Training, Vol. 48, 682-692.
13. Lin, C.Y., & Kuo, T.H. (2007) . The mediate effect of learning and knowledge on organizational performance, journal of Industrial Management & Data Systems, Vol. 107, 1066-1083.
14. Hughes, O.E. (1998) .Public Management and Administration: An Introduction, London: Macmillan Press.
15. Lee, A.H.L., & Chang,C-J. (2008) .A fuzzy AHP and BSC approach for evaluating performance of IT department in the manufacturing industry in Taiwan. Expert Systems with Applications,vol34, 96-107.
16. Dansereau, F., & Yammarino, F.J. (1999) .Multiple levels of analysis from a longitudinal perspective: some implications for theory building. Journal of Management, vol 24, 346-357.
17. Lucas, H. (2005) .and Information Technology: Strategic Decision Making for Managers. NJ: John Wiley & Son,.
18. MeenuDev, (2016) .Factors Affecting the Academic Achievement: A Study of Elementary School Students of NCR Delhi, India, Journal of Education and Practice, 7(4), 531-534.
19. Nudurupati, S.S. (2003). Management and business implications of ITsupported performance measurement, PhD thesis, University of Strathclyde, Glasgow.
20. Hosseini Shakib, M., & Moradian, M. R. (2016). Evaluation of Innovation Management Performance and Ranking of its Effective Factors by the Network Analysis Process in the Mapna Engineering Company, Industrial Engineering Development Magazine, Vol. 16, 5-12.
21. Lawler, E.E. )1996 .(From the Ground up: Six Principles for Building the New Logic Corporation, Jossey-Bass. San Francisco, CA,.
22. Sunshine, B., Lawrence, C., & Juan Jose, T. )2015 .(Factors Affecting the Academic Performance of the Student Nurses of BSU, International Journal of Nursing Science, vol. 5.