عنوان مقاله [English]
Investigation of the number and diversity of articles in the field of strategic management in recent years shows that this field is one of the most favorite and well-considered areas. So that researchers of different fields of management have tried to present various common issues in this area. This article is descriptive and in terms of purpose has an applied approach which quantitative content analysis method deals to thematic analysis with hierarchical clustering approach and its purpose is to investigate and thematic analysis of strategic management journals in Iran. For this reason, about 332 published articles in 3 related journals such as strategic management studies, strategic management thought and strategic management researches during the period from 2012 to 2016 have been reviewed. Also thematic share of articles, contribution share of scientific institutions, and cluster analysis of strategic management subjects, cluster analysis of scientific institutions, thematic network analysis of strategic management journals and finally, trend analysis of strategic management subjects has been studied in order to do thematic analysis. The results of this study show that 29 strategic management subjects can be reviewed in the form of 4 clusters. Strategic management studies journal among the three analyzed journals is the premier journal in this field and also has five common prioritized subjects with the strategic management thought and strategic management researches journals and in other hand, plays a central role in structure of the network of strategic management journals.
1. Akbari, M., Delbari Ragheb, F., Zolfaghari, A., Kalanaki, A., & Razi, S. (2016). Designing Knowledge Map of Entrepreneurship in Iran based on Iran's Persian Scientific Researches. Organizational Culture Management, 13(4), 1091-1112. (In Persian)
2. Ardalan eftekhari, S., & Cheshme sohrabi, M. (2010). Quantitative and qualitative evaluation of Astan Quds Razavi librarianship and information publication from spring 1998 to spring 2008. Librarianship and Information Publication, 13(3), 53-84. (In Persian)
3. Assefa, S.G., & Rorissa, A. (2013). A Bibliometric Mapping of the Structure of STEM Education Using Co-word Analysis. Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology, 64(12), 2513-2536.
4. Barabási, A.L., & Bonabeau, E. (2003). Scale-free networks. Scientific American, 288(5), 50-59.
5. Borgen, FH., & Barnett, C.B. (1987). Applying cluster analysis in counseling psychology research. Journal of Counseling Psychology, 34(4), 456-68.
6. Bredillet, C.N. (2006). Investigating the future of project management: A co-word analysis. In Proceedings of the IRNOP Conference in Xi’an, China, 11-13.
7. Buscaldi, D., Rosso, P., Alexandrov, M., & Ciscar, A.J. (2006). Sense cluster based categorization and clustering of abstracts, In: Buscaldi D, Editor Computational linguistics and intelligent text proceeding, Berlin: Springer.
8. Chung, Y.M., & Lee, J.Y. (2001). A corpus-based approach to comparative eavluation of statistical term association measures. Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology, 52(4), 283-96.
9. Durand, R., Grant, R.M., & Madsen, T.L. (2017). The expanding domain of strategic management research and the quest for integration. Strategic Management Journal, 38 (1), 4-16.
10. Fahimifar, S., & Talaei, E. (2016). Mapping the Domain of E-book in EBSCO Database. National Studies on Librarianship and Information Organization, 27(2), 149-166. (In Persian)
11. Fallah, M., Fahimifar, S., & Chamani, Z. (2016). Study the Co-authorship Network of Persian Scientific Research Journals in Faculty of Management of Tehran University. Caspian Journal of Scientometrics, 3(2), 48-60. (In Persian)
12. Furrer, O., Thomas, H., & Goussevskaia, A. (2008). The structure and evolution of the strategic management field: A content analysis of 26 years of strategic management research. International Journal of Management Reviews, 10, 1-23.
13. Ghahnaviyeh, H., Movahedi, F., Yarmohamadian, M., & Ajami, S. (2011). Content and Citation Analysis of Articles Published in the Journal of "Health Information Management". Health Information Management, 8(1), 82-92. (In Persian)
14. Hajipour, B., Tayebi abolhasani, A., & Azizian kalkhoran, Z. (2016). Content analysis of articles in the field of strategic management (Case Study: Journal of Strategic Management Studies). Strategic Management Researches, 22(62), 13-47. (In Persian)
15. Hamidizadeh, M. (2016). Explaining and evaluating the efficiency of the expert system, Strategic decisions, Strategic Management Studies, 7(25), 67-89. (In Persian)
16. Heidari, A., & Valipour, A. (2017). Strategic Management Research in Iran: An Overview of Published Works in Domestic Scientific Journals during 2002 to 2015. Journal of Business Management, 9(1), 83-102. (In Persian)
17. Katz, J. S., & Martin, B. R. (1997). What is research collaboration. Research policy, 26(1), 1-18.
18. Keupp, M.M., Palmié, M., & Gassmann, O. (2012). The Strategic Management of Innovation: A Systematic Review and Paths for Future Research. International Journal of Management Reviews, 14(4), 367–390.
19. Khasseh AA., & Soheili F. (2018). Tracing the Landscape of Research in Scientometrics and Related Metric Areas. Iranian Journal of Information processing and Management, 33 (3), 941-966. (In Persian)
20. Korenius, T., Laurikkala, J., & Juhola, M. (2007). On Principal component analysis, cosine and euclidean measures in information retrieval, Information Sciences, 177(22), 4893-905.
21. Kumar, S., & Jan, J. M. (2012). Discovering Knowledge Landscapes: An Epistemic Analysis of Business and Management Field in Malaysia. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences, 65, 1027-1032.
22. Mane, K.K., & Borner, K. (2004). Mapping Topics and Topic Bursts in PNAS, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, 101(1), 5287-5290.
23. Milejevic, S., & Leydesdorff, L. (2013). Information Metrics (iMetrics): a research specialty with a socio-cognitive identity. Scientometrics, 95(1), 141-157.
24. Miyamoto, S. (2003). Proximity Measures for term based on fuzzy neighborhoods in document sets, International Journal of Approximate Reasoning, 34(2-3), 181-99.
25. Okhovati, M., Sadeghi, H., Talebian, A., & Baneshi, M. (2013). Citation analysis and mapping Library & Information Science in WOS citation database 1993-2011. Journal of knowledge studies, 6(21), 9-22. (In Persian)
26. Pearce, J.A., & Robinson, R.B. (2009). Strategic management: (formulation, implementation, and control), Boston. McGraw-Hill Irwin. 11th Ed.
27. Raif, D.; Lisee, S., & Gifiq, F. (2002). Analyzing media messages, Translated by Mahdokht borugerdi alavi, Tehran: Soroosh. (In Persian)
28. Ryan, G.W., & Bernard, H. R. (2003). Techniques to Identify Themes. Field Methods, 15(1), 85-109.
29. Swanson, D.R., & Smalheiser, N.R. (1999). Implicit Text Linkages between Medline Records: Using Arrow smith as an Aid to Scientific Discovery. Library Trends, 48(1), 48-59.
30. Tao, L.; Zhu, S., & Ogihara, M. (2007). Hierarchical document classification using automatically generated hierarchy. Journal of Intelligent Information Systems, 29(2), 211-30.
31. Tavakolizadeh Ravari, M., Dehghani, F., Nejabatian, M., & Soheili, F. (2015). Analysis of Persian Articles in Iranian Publications on Marriage and Divorce through Hierarchical Clustering,Educational culture of women and family, 10(32), 7-28. (In Persian)
32. Tavakolizadeh Ravari, M., & Nejabatian, M. (2010). Document-Term Clustering: Proximity of Subjects Correspond with Psychology of Marriage in Biomedicine Literature during the Years “1990-99” and “2000-2008”. Health Information Management, 7(2), 172-186. (In Persian)
33. Wang, X.; Mohanty, N., & McCallum, A. (2006). Group and Topic Discovery from Relations and Their Attributes, MASSACHUSETTS UNIV AMHERST, DEPT OF COMPUTER SCIENCE.
34. Zare, B. (1998). Study of the characteristics and issues of producing, publishing and studying scientific journals in Iran. Research Profile, 16, 74-93. (In Persian)
35. Zare chahoki, M. (2010). Data analysis in natural resource research with software SPSS, Tehran: Jahad Daneshgahi. (In Persian).