Agan, Y., Kuzey, C., Acar, M.F., & Atif Açıkgoz, A. (2016). The relationships between corporate social responsibility, environmental supplier development, and firm performance. Journal of Cleaner Production, 112, 1872-1881.
Akacum, A., & Dale, B.G. (1995). Supplier partnering: case study experiences. International Journal of Purchasing and Materials Management, 31(1), 38- 45.
Amirhosseini, Z., & Ghobadi, M. (2016). Social responsibility, financial performance and institutional ownership reporting. Management Accounting, 9(28), 55-66. (In Persian)
Andersen, M.L., & Dejoy, J.S. (2011). Corporate social and financial performance: the role of size, industry, risk, R&D and advertising expenses as control variables. Business Social Review, 116, 237-256.
Anholon, R., Osvaldo Quelhas, L., G. Walter Leal Filho, W., L. Souza Pinto, J., S. & Feher, A. (2016). Asessing corporate social responsibility concepts used by a Brazilian manufacturer of airplanes: A case study at Embraer. Journal of Cleaner Production, 135, 740-749.
Baier, C., Hartmann, E., & Moser, R. (2008). Strategic alignment and purchasing efﬁcacy: an exploratory analysis of their impact on ﬁnancial performance. Journal of Supply Chain Management, 44 (4), 36-52.
Bavarsad, B., Rahimi, F., & Sardari, S. (2019). Investigating the impact of supply chain practices on financial performance. Journal of Business Administration Researches, 10(20), 1-26. (In Persian)
Bavarsad, B., Ganjali, S., Rahimi, F., & Mehrabi, A. (2015). Elevated process model of financial performance on the basis of Just In Time, Agile and Total Quality Management. Journal of Strategic Management Strategies, 7(27), 107-123. (In Persian)
Bavarsad, B., Nias, A.H., & Darabian, P. (2019). Impact of strategic agility on operational responsiveness and organizational performance. Journal of Strategic Management Strategies, 9(36), 65-83. (In Persian)
10. Boyd, D. E., Spekman, R. E., Kamauff, J. W., & Werhane, P. (2007). Corporate social responsibility in global supply chains: A procedural justice perspective. Long Range Planning, 40(3), 341-356.
11. Bucur, M., Moica, S., Ardelean, F., & Ciprian Oțel, C. (2019). The importance of corporate social responsibility among organizations in the Centre Development Region of Romania. Procedia Manufacturing,
Carr, A. S., & Pearson, J. N. (2002). The impact of purchasing and supplier involvement on strategic purchasing and its impact on firm's performance. International Journal of Operations & Production Management, 22(9), 1032-1053.
13. Carr, A.S., Kaynak, H., Hartley, J.L., & Ross, A. (2008). Supplier dependence: impact on supplier’s participation and performance. International Journal of Operations and Production Management
, 28 (9), 899-916.
Chauhan, Satyaveer, S., & Proth, J.-M. (2005). Analysis of a supply chain partnership with revenue sharing. International Journal of Production Economics, 97, 44-51.
Chen, C.J., Guo, R.-S., Hsiao, Y.-C., & Chen, K.-L. (2018). How business strategy in non-financial firms moderates the curvilinear effects of corporate social responsibility and irresponsibility on corporate financial performance. Journal of Business Research, 92, 154-167.
Cornett, M., Erhemjamts, O., & Tehranian, H. (2016). Greed or good deeds: An examination of the relation between corporate social responsibility and the financial performance of U.S. Commercial banks around the financial crisis. Journal of Banking and Finance, 70, 137-159.
Dess, G.G., & Robinson, R.B. (1984). Measuring organizational performance in the absence of objective measures: the case of the privately-held firm and conglomerate business unit. Strategic Management Journal, 5, 265–273.
Elmuti, D., Khoury, R., Omran, O., & Abou-Zaid, A. (2013). Challenges and opportunities of health care supply chain management in the United States. Health Mark.Q. 30 (2), 128-143.
Famiyeh, S. (2017). Corporate social responsibility and ﬁrm's performance: Empirical evidence. Social Responsibility Journal, 13(2), 390-406.
Freeman, R. E. (1984). Strategic management: A stakeholder approach (Vol.1). Boston: Pitman.
21. Gallear, D., Ghobadian, A., & Chen, W. (2012). Corporate responsibility, supply chain partnership and performance: An empirical examination. International Journal of Production Economics, 140(1), 83-91.
22. Ghaderia, Z., Mirzapourb, M., Joan C. Henderson, J.C., & Richardson, S. (2019). Corporate social responsibility and hotel performance: A view from Tehran, Iran. Tourism Management Perspectives,
, B. (2015). The relation between corporate social responsibility and cost of equity capital of firms listed in Tehran Stock Exchange. Journal of Empirical Research in Accounting, 4(2), 105-123.
Haleem, F., Farooq, S., & Vejrum Wæhrens, B. (2017). Supplier corporate social responsibility practices and sourcing geography. Journal of Cleaner Production, 153, 92-103.
Harrison, J.S., Bosse, D.A., & Phillips, R.A. (2010). Managing for stakeholders, stakeholder utility functions, and competitive advantage. Strategic Management Journal, 31 (1), 58-74.
26. Hategan, C., & Curea-Pitorac, R. (2017). Testing the correlations between corporate giving, performance and firm value. Sustainability, 9, 1-20.
27. Hillenbrand, C., & Money, K. (2007). Corporate responsibility and corporate reputation: two separate concepts or two sides of the same coin? Corporate Reputation Review,
Hofer, C.W., & Schendel, D. (1978). Strategy formulation: analytical concepts. West Publishing, St. Paul.
Hopkins, M. (2005). Measurement of corporate social responsibility. International Journal of Management and Decision Making, 6(3-4), 213-231
30. Hughes, J., Ralf, M., & Michels, W. (1999). Transform your supply chain. International Thomson, London.
31. Inman, R.A., Sal, R.S., Green Jr., K.W., & Whitten, D. (2011). Agile manufacturing: relationship to Just-in-time, operational performance and firm performance. Journal of Operations Management
, 29, 343-355.
Kwon, I.-W.G., Kim, S., H., & Martin, D. G. (2016). Healthcare supply chain management; strategic areas for quality and financial improvement. Technological Forecasting & Social Change, 113(Part B
Laplume, A.O., Sonpar, K., & Litz, R.A. (2008). Stakeholder theory: reviewing a theory that moves us. Journal of Management, 34 (6), 1152-1189
Lebas, M.J. (1995). Performance measurement and performance management. International Journal of Production Economics, 41 (1-3), 23–35.
35. Liao, S.-H., Kuo, F.-I., Ding, & L.-W. (2017). Assessing the influence of supply chain collaboration value innovation, supply chain capability and competitive advantage in Taiwan's networking communication industry. International Journal of Production Economics, 191(C), 143-153.
36. Lin, W. S., Sambasivan, M., Siong Hook Law, S. H., & Ho, J. A. (2019). The causality direction of the corporate social responsibility - corporate financial performance nexus: application of panel vector auto regression approach. North American Journal of Economics & Finance,
doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/ j.najef.2019.03.004.
Madsen, H., & Ulhoi, J.P. (2001). Greening of human resources: environmental awareness and training interests within the workforce. Industrial Management and Data Systems, 101(2), 57-65.
38. Maloni, M. J., & Benton, W. C. (1997). Supply chain partnerships: opportunities for operations research. European Journal of Operational Research
, 101(3), 419-429.
Mani, V., Gunasegaram, A., & Delgado, C. (2018). Enhancing supply chain performance through supplier social sustainability: An emerging economy perspective. International Journal of Production Economics, 195, 259-272.
40. Maqbool, S., & Zameer, M. N. (2018). Corporate social responsibility and financial performance: An empirical analysis of Indian banks. Future Business Journal
, 4(1), 84-93.
Margolis, J.D., & Walsh, J.P. (2003). Misery loves companies: rethinking social initiatives by business. Administrative Science Quarterly, 48(2), 268-305.
McWilliams, A., Siegel, D.S., & Wright, P.M. (2006). Corporate social responsibility: strategic implications. Journal of Management Studies, 43(1), 1-18.
Meamarain, S. (1392). Strategic supply chain partnership, green supply chain management techniques and performance results in the Automotive Industry. Master's Thesis, Islamic Azad University, Tehran-Center. (In Persian)
Mofokeng, T.M., & Chinomona, R. (2019). Supply chain partnership, supply chain collaboration and supply chain integration as the antecedents of supply chain performance. South African Journal of Business Management, 50(1), 1-10.
Montabon, F., Sroufe, R., & Narasimhan, R. (2007). An examination of corporate reporting, environmental management practices and ﬁrm performance. Journal of Operations Management, 25(5), 998-1014.
Morsing, M., & Schultz, M. (2006). Corporate social responsibility communication: stakeholder information, response and involvement strategies. Business Ethics, 15(4), 323-338.
47. Nabass, E. H., & Abdallah, A. B. (2018). Agile manufacturing and business performance: The indirect effects of operational performance dimensions. Business Process Management Journal, 25, 647-666.
48. Nawanir, G., Teong, L.K. & Othman, S.N. (2013). Impact of lean practices on operations performance and business performance: some evidence from Indonesian manufacturing companies. Journal of Manufacturing Technology Management,
Noci, G. (1997). Designing ‘green’ vendor rating systems for the assessment of a supplier’s environmental performance. European Journal of Purchasing and Supply Management, 3(2), 103–114.
Oyewumi, O. R., Ogunmeru, O. A., & Oboh, C. S. (2018). Investment in corporate social responsibility, disclosure practices, and financial performance of banks in Nigeria. Future Business Journal, 4(2), 195-205.
Park-Poaps, H., & Rees, K. (2010). Stakeholder forces of socially responsible supply chain management orientation. Journal of Business Ethics, 92(2), 305-322.
Parto, A., Sofian, S., & Saat, M. M. (2016). The impact of enterprise resource planning systems on financial performance in developing county. International Review of Management and Business Research, 5(1), 176-187.
Peloza, J. (2009). The challenge of measuring ﬁnancial impacts from investments in corporate social performance. Journal of Management, 35, 1518-1541.
54. Qayyum, M. N., Ali, M., & Shazad, K. (2013). The impact of supply chain management practices on the financial performance of the organization. International Journal of Operations and Logistics Management, 2(2), 22-40.
55. Rahmani Noroozabad, S., Sedaghat, P., & Habibi, F. (2014). The effect of internal strategic factors on the financial performance of manufacturing industries listed companies in Tehran Stock Exchange. Journal of Strategic Management Strategies, 5(17), 51-72. (In Persian)
56. Ramanathan, U., & Gunasekaran, A. (2014). Supply chain collaboration: Impact of success in long-term partnerships. International Journal of Production Economics, 147, 252–259.
57. Rezaei, J., Ortt, R., & Trott, P. (2018). Supply chain drivers, partnerships and performance of high-tech SMEs. International Journal of Productivity and Performance Management,
Rodriguez-Fernandez, M. (2016). Social responsibility and ﬁnancial performance: the role of good corporate governance. Business Research Quarterly, 19, 137-151.
Senobar, N., Khalili, M., & Saghafian, H. (2010). Investigating the relationship of social responsibility with corporate financial performance. Journal of Business Administration Researches, 2(4), 28-52.
Shahin, A. (2011). An investigation on the influence of total quality management on financial performance the Case of Boutan Industrial Corporation. International Journal of Business and Social Science, 2(15), 105-112.
Shieh-Liang, C., Tran, N. T. H., & Ha, N. T. T. (2016). Concerns of Vietnamese producing-exporting seafood SMEs (VPESSMEs) on supply chain. International Business Research, 9(6), 120-130.
Sisodia, R., Wolfe, D.B., & Sheth, J. (2007). Firms of endearment: how world-class companies proﬁt from passion and purpose. Wharton School Publishing, Upper Saddle River, NJ.
63. Siueia, T., T. Wang, J. L., & Deladem, T. G. (2019). Corporate social responsibility and financial performance: a comparative study in the SubSaharan Africa Banking Sector, Journal of Cleaner Production, doi: 10.1016/ j.jclepro 2019.04.027
64. Sohal, A. S., Perry, M., & Pratt, T. (1998). Developing partnerships and networks: learning from practices in Australia. Technovation, 18(4), 245-251.
65. Stadtler H. (2015). Supply chain management: an overview. In: H. Stadtler, C. Kilger, H. Meyr (Eds) Supply Chain Management and Advanced Planning. Springer Texts in Business and Economics.
Berlin, Heidelberg: Springer.
Stam, W., Arzlanian, S., & Elfring, T. (2014). Social capital of entrepreneurs and small firm performance: a meta-analysis of contextual and methodological moderators. Journal of Business Venture, 29, 152–173.
Stuart, F.I. (1997). Supply-chain strategy: organizational inﬂuence through supplier alliances. British Journal of Management, 8 (3), 223–236.
68. Swami, S., Garg, E., Ghosh, D., & Swami, C. (2019). Corporate social responsibility in supply chains. reference module in materials science and materials engineering. doi:10.1016/b978-0-12-803581-8.10890-2.
69. Tabarsa, G., A. Rezaian, A., Azar, A., & Alikhani, H. (2012). Explanation and designing a model of social responsibility. Journal of Strategic Management Strategies, 2(8), 83-102.
70. Tan, K. C., Kannan, V. R., & Handfield, R. B. (1998). Supply chain management: supplier performance and firm performance. Journal of Supply Chain Management, 34(3), 2.
71. Vahabzadeh, A. H., Asiaei, A., & Zailani, S. (2015). Green decision-making model in reverse logistics using FUZZY-VIKOR method. Resources, Conservation and Recycling, 103, 125-138.
72. Waddock, S. (2004). Parallel universes: Companies, academics, and the progress of corporate citizenship. Business and Society Review, 109(1), 5-42.
73. Waddock, S.A., Bodwell, C., & Graves, S.B. (2002). Responsibility: the new business imperative. The Academy of Management Executive, 16(2), 132–148.
74. Whipple, J. M., & Russell, D. (2007). Building supply chain collaboration: a typology of collaborative approaches. The International Journal of Logistics Management, 18(2), 174-196.
75. Yamin, S., Gunasekaran, A., & Mavondo, F. T. (1999). Relationship between generic strategies, competitive advantage and organizational performance: an empirical analysis. Technovation
, 19(8), 507-518.
Youn, H., Hua, N., & Lee, S. (2015). Does size matter? Corporate social responsibility and firm performance in the restaurant industry. International Journal of Hospitality Management, 51, 127-134.
Youn, S., Yang, M. G., Hong, P., & Park, K. (2013). Strategic supply chain partnership, environmental supply chain management practices, and performance outcomes: An empirical study of Korean firms. Journal of Cleaner Production, 56, 121-130.
Yu, W., Chavez, R., Mark A. JacobS, M.A., & Feng, M. (2018). Data-driven supply chain capabilities and performance: A resource-based view. Transportation Research Part E, 114, 371-385.
Yuen, K.F., Thai, V.V., Wong, Y.D., & Wang, X. (2018). Interaction impacts of corporate social responsibility and service quality on shipping firms’ performance. Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, 13, 397-409.
Zehir, C., Altindag, E., & Acar, A. Z. (2011). The effects of relationship orientation through innovation orientation on firm performance: an empirical study on Turkish family-owned firms. 7th International Strategic Management Conference, 24, 896-908.