With regard to the provisions of the "Regulations for determining the cost of article processing in open access scientific journals" of the Ministry of Science, Research and Technology, hereby from 01/01/1401, the approved cost of article processing in the journal is four hundred thousand tomans. Dear authors, it is necessary to pay 200,000 Tomans when accepting to send to the referees the article and 250,000 Tomans before its official publication.
Journal account card number: 5041721059453887
Writing research articles requires a specific standard and, in many cases, the non-compliance with this standard results in the rejection of the article. The Standard describes the articles submitted for the specialized journals. Compliance with this standard is essential for review and publication of the paper.
1- Type the text in the Word 2003 software or higher with the upper margin of 3, lower 7, left 4 and right 5 cm, and maximum 25 pages (with references and abbreviated Latin) with single line spacing.
2- Throughout the article, Persian letters with the BMitra font and Latin letters with the Times New Roman font should be typed in the following table.
|Type of writing||Pen mode||Pen type and size|
|Abstract (in Farsi)||Regular||BMitra 12|
|Body text (in Farsi)||Regular||BMitra 13|
|Main article titles||Bold||BMitra 12|
|Abbreviations or Latin words within the text of the article||Regular||Times11|
|Text within the table or chart (in Farsi)||Regular||BMitra 11|
|Text in the table or chart (in English)||Regular||Times 9|
|Sources (in English)||Regular||Times 10|
|Sources (in Farsi)||Regular||BMitra 12|
|Latin Abstract (in English)||Regular||Times 11|
|Latin subtitles (in English)||Regular||Times 8|
|Subtitles (in Farsi)||Regular||BMitra 10|
3- The shape and diagram inside the article should be sufficiently legible and in cases where the software output is in the form or diagram,
If necessary (to enhance the quality), the shape or graph should be redrawn in the Word software.
4- The author must submit the following as backup documentation:
• Output charts of specific software (such as LaserL or Amos, etc.)
• A precise sample of the research questionnaire (for surveys conducted on the basis of the questionnaire).
5- The article should have a positive and consistent effect. Articles with poor prose and multiple editing errors are not included in the arbitration process.
It is advisable for writers to use Persian terms instead of foreign words.
6- Characters, charts, tables, and mathematical relationships should be numbered individually and sequentially from beginning to end.
1. Submissions should not be published in foreign and foreign Iranian and foreign magazines, or sent to another magazine at the same time.
2. The article should be exactly the same as the article writing guide.
3. After submitting the article, it is not possible to delete, add or change the order of the authors' names.
4. Download the letter of commitment form and copyright form by clicking on the options below and upload the completed completed image along with the original article file.
commitment form Conflict of interest Form