1. Avolio, B.G., Zho, W., Koh, W., & Bhatia, P. (2004). Transformational leadership & organizational commitment, mediating role of psychological empowerment. Journal of Organizational Behavior, 25(6), 951- 968.
2. Bandura, A. (1998). Self-efficacy mechanism in human agency. American Psychologist, 37(2), 122-147.
4. Beygi Nia, A. R., Sardari, A., & Najari nejad, H. (2011). The effect of cognitive empowering of staffs on labor productivity enhancement factors. Public Administration Perspaective, 1(3), 79- 102. (in Persian)
5. Bodil, S. B., & Pernille, E. (2007). Portfolio management for new product development. University of Southern Denmark, Department of Environmental and Business Economics, Niels Bohrs Vej 9, 6700 Esbjerg, Denmark.
6. Bowen, D. E., & Lawler, E. E. (1995). Empowering service employees. Sloan Management Review, 36, 73-84.
8. Catherine C., Tom, B., & Alan, W. (2012). Relocating empowerment as a management concept for Asia. Journal of Business Research, 65, 36-41.
, S. C. H. (2017). Benevolent leadership, perceived supervisory support, and subordinates’ performance: The moderating role of psychological empowerment. Leadership & Organization Development Journal
, 38(7), 897-911.
10. Chang, D. Y. (1992). Extent Analysis and Synthetic Decision, Optimization Techniques and Applications. WorldScientific, Singapore.
11. Che, Z.H., Wang, H.S., & Chuang, C. (2010). A fuzzy AHP and DEA approach for making bank loan decisions for small and medium enterprises in Taiwan. Expert Systems with Applications, 37 (10), 7189–7199.
12. Chen, C. T. (1997). Extensions of the TOPSIS for group decision-making under fuzzy environment. Fuzzy Sets and Systems, 114, 1–9.
13. Ching-Torng, L. Hero, Ch., & Po-Young, Ch. (2005). Agility index in the supply chain.International Journal of Production Economics, 100, 285-299.
14. Chu, P.Y.V., Hsu Y.L., & Fehling, M. A. (1996). Decision support system for project portfolio selection. Computers in Industry, 32, 141-149.
15. Conger, J. A., & Kanungo, R. N. (1998). The empowerment process: integrating theory and practice. Academy of Management Review, 13, 471-482.
16. Cooper, R. D., Edgett, S. J., & Kleinschmidt, E. J. (2001). Portfolio management for new product development results of an industry practice study. R&D management, 31 (4) , 54-65.
17. Dehghani Saryazdi, M., Oliya, M. S., Kiani, B., & Noghandarian,K. (2009). Analysis of EFQM excellence model using system dynamics, Iranian journal of management sciences, 3(12), 65-82. (in Persian)
18. Ford, R.C., & Fottler, M. D. (1995). Empowerment: A matter of degree. Academy of Management Executive, 9 (3), 21-29.
19. Ghorbanizadeh, V., & Aghazadeh, B. (2013). The Role of Psychological Empowerment In Organizational Excellence. Scientific Journal of Research in Human Resource Management, 1, 87-106. (in Persian)
20. Hancer, M., & George, T. (2003). Psychological empowerment of non-supervisory employees working in full-service restaurants. International Juorna of Hospitality Management, 22, 3-16.
21. Hasan zadeh
, M. S, Mashreghi
, M., & Jamshidi
, M. H. (2019). Measuring the impact of authentic perceived leadership on organizational cynicism of staffs's pars hayan company explain the role of mediator structural empowerment, Journal of Strategic Management Studies
, 10(39), 1-20. (in Persian)
22. Huczynski, A. A., & Buchanan, D.A. (2007). Organizational behaviour: An introductory text (6th Ed.). Harlow, England: Pearson Education.
23. Jae wook, L. (2013). mediating effects of psychological empowerment on the relationship between nurses self leadership and organizational commitment.health and social welfare, 33.
24. Karakoc, N. (2009). Employee empowerment and differentiation in companies: a literature review and research agenda. Enterprise Risk Management, 1(2), 1-12.
, H., Sun
, N., & Yan
, Q. (2016). New generation, psychological empowerment: Can empowerment lead to career competencies and career satisfaction?. International Journal of Contemporary Hospitality Management
, 28(11), 2553-2569.
26. Korkmaz, O. (2012). Differences in employees’ perception of employee empowerment Practices. European Journal of Social Sciences, 34(1), 43-57.
27. Liang-Chuan, W., Chorng-Shyong, O., & Yao-Wen, H. (2008). Knowledge-based organization evaluation. Decision Support Systems, 45(3), 541-549.
28. Mansoori, H. (2016). Design Pattern of Human Resource Impact on Organizational Empowerment in Hormozgan Power Industry. Ph.D. in Business Administration The Trend of Organizational Behavior and HRM, School of Administrative Sciences and Economics, University of Isfahan (in Persian).
30. Matthews, R. A., Diaz, W. M., & Cole, S. G. (2003). The organizational empowerment scale. Personnel Review, 32(3), 297-318.
31. Maynard, M. T., Gilson, L. L., & Mathieu, J. E. (2012). Empowerment—fad or fab? A multilevel review of the past two decades of research. Journal of Management, 38(4), 1231-1281.
32. McLagan, P., & Nel, C. (1997). The Age OF Participation: New Governance for the Workplace & the World. ed 2, Beret-Koehler, San Francisco, CA.
35. Peterson, N. A., & Zimmerman, M. A. (2004). Beyond the individual: Toward a nomological network of organizational empowerment. American Journal of Community Psychology, 34(1/2), 129–145.
36. Piotrowski, C. L. (2006). Quantum empowerment: A grounded theory for the realization of human potential. A dissertation presented in partial fulfillment of the requirements for the Doctorate of Philosophy degree in Leadership for the Advancement of Learning and Service, College of Education, Cardinal Stritch University.
, M., Aliakbari, E., & Safaralizadeh
, E. (2017). Evaluate of factors affecting empowerment of tourism development (Case Study: West Azarbaijan province). Journal Geography and Planning
, 21(59), 153-174. (in Persian)
38. Razaka, H,. A., Zakariab, N., & Mat, N. (2017). The relationship between psychological empowerment and job involvement. Journal of Applied Structural Equation Modeling, 1(1), 44-61.
39. Robbins, T. L., Crino, M. D., & Fredendall
, L. D. (2002). An integrative model of the empowerment process. Human resource management review
, 12(3), 419-443.
41. Spreitzer, G. (2008). Taking Stock: A review of more than twenty years of research on empowerment at work. For publication in The Handbook of Organizational Behavior, Sage Publications, edited by Cary Cooper and Julian Barling.
42. Spreitzer, G. M. (1995). Psychological empowerment in the workplace: dimensions, measurement, and validation. Academy of Management Journal, 38(5), 1442-1465.
43. Wood, S. J. & Desmond, J. (2004). Epowerment and performance. International Review of Industrial and Organizational Psychology, 19, 1-46.
, H. A., & Kocaman
,G. (2019). Structural empowerment, workplace incivility, nurses’ intentions to leave their organisation and profession: A path analysis. Journal of Nursing Management
45. Zanakis, S.H., Mandakovic, T., Gupta, S. K., Sahay, S., & Hong, S. (1995). A review of program evaluation and fund allocation methods within the service and government sectors. Socio-Economic Planning. Sciences, 29(1), 59-79.
, X., Ye
, H., & Li
, Y. (2018). Correlates of structural empowerment, psychological empowerment and emotional exhaustion among registered nurses: A meta-analysis. Applied Nursing Research
47. Zhou, H., Leong, G.K., Jonsson, P., & Sum, C.C. (2009). A comparative of advanced manufacturing technology and manufacturing infrastructure investments in Singapore and Sweden. International Journal of Production Economics, 120(1), 42-53.